Instructions how to make clear-info.com your
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the "Edit" pull down menu, and select "Preferences...".
2. In the directory tree on the left of the dialog window, click on "Navigator"
3. Make sure that in the "Navigator starts with" section,"Home Page" is
4. Click on the "Use Current Page" button in the dialog window. Make sure
that the text in the caption reads "http://www.clear-info.com/index.htm"
6. When you're done, click on the "OK" button to save the changes and close
the dialog box.
1. Click on the "Tools" pull down menu, and select "Internet
2. Click on the "General" file tab on the upper right hand of the dialog
3. Click on the "Use Current" button.
4. To skip the entry screen, make sure the caption in the dialog box reads
5. Click Apply or OK to save changes. Click OK to close the dialog window.